- Collection of Personal Information:
For availing the Services/Products from the Website or to contact urbnfurnish(RidgeWoodInteriors LLP), you may have to sign up by giving following personal information such as email address, name, phone number and address. Some of these information provided above are personally sensitive information (�Personal Information�) and is collected for the purpose of verification of identity of the user and to ensure due compliances. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests. In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.Additionally if you browse through this Website, our servers may automatically record information of certain kind. Such information includes information such as the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the date and time of your access. We use this information to monitor the usage of our Website and also whatever is necessary for our business. This information does not include Personal Information.If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you. Authorization via Gmail provides you the option to share certain information with us, including your name, email address, and access to your email inbox and calendar in read-only mode, which you can revoke at any time. We may use this information for data analytics purposes but stay assured as your identity will remain highly anonymous.
- Updating Your Personal Information:
You have the right to access and correct, or delete your Personal Information and privacy preferences at any time. This may be accomplished by clicking on the link, "My Profile", where you can view and make changes to most of your Personal Information immediately. For security purposes, certain Personal Information can only be changed by contacting support. We will respond to your request promptly within a reasonable time.
- How Your Personal Information Is Used:
- urbnfurnish(RidgeWoodInteriors LLP) May Use This Information To - 1. Process your financial transactions; Service your order.
2. Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns.
3. Administer your account.
4. Send you requested product or service information.
5. Keep you informed about special offers and services of and selected third parties.
6. Administer promotions and notify you of important events.
7. Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
8. Meet our research and product/service development needs and to improve our Site, services and offerings.
9. Customize your experience, including targeting our services and offerings to you. In certain situations, urbnfurnish(RidgeWoodInteriors LLP) may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities. Where required by law (like to comply with a warrant, court order, or legal notice served on urbnfurnish(RidgeWoodInteriors LLP)), and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
- Information collected from third party:
We may collect your Personal Information as well as other information from third parties like business partners; contractors; vendors etc and add the same to our account information.
- Information placed on your computer:
We may store some information such as cookies on your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that an application transfers to the hard drive of a visitors computer for record-keeping purposes. This information facilitates your use of Website and ensures that you do not need to re-enter your details every time you visit it. You can erase or choose to block this information from your computer if you want to. Erasing or blocking such information may limit the range of features available to the visitor on Website. We also use such information to provide visitors a personalized experience on Website. We may use such information to allow visitors to use Website without logging in upon returning.
- Information collected from your mobile device: (a) Personal Information: All the information that we collect is related to provide urbnfurnish(RidgeWoodInteriors LLP) services and its features. We never receive any of the following information unless you expressly choose to share it with us. It�s as simple as that. Here are some references of the kind of information that we collect.
(b) Contacts: We use read-only information for authenticate to log to the service. We will never import or scan your contacts unless you ask us to. If you opt to do so, we request an access of your contacts to help you find your friends who use urbnfurnish(RidgeWoodInteriors LLP). (c) Phone state: We access red only information to phone state including phone number, device network. This allows us to provide you with a seamless experience and a higher caliber of customer service.
(d) Location: We will never gather or use your specific device location without first getting your explicit permission. It is used strictly to coordinate and complete your shipment for order delivery.
(e) Camera: We will only access images that you specifically choose, and we will never scan or import your photo library or camera roll. This allows you to choose individual pictures to change your user profile picture or easy upload of documents. You can stop sharing photos and revoke access at any time.
- Use of Personal Information:
- Personal Information that we share:
- We share your Personal Information as described below:
- DND Waiver:
You agree and authorize the Company to use and share your information with its contractors and other third parties, in so far as required for joint marketing purposes/offering various services/report generations and/or to similar services to provide you with various value-added services, in association with the Services selected by you or otherwise. You agree to receive communications through emails, telephone and/or sms, from the Company including its contractors or its third-party vendors regarding the Services/ancillary services updates, information/promotional emails and/or product announcements. In this context, you agree and consent to receive all communications at the mobile number provided, even if this mobile number is registered under DND/NCPR list under TRAI regulations, and for such purpose, you further authorize Company to share/disclose the information to its contractors or any third-party service provider.
- Our commitment to Personal Information security:
We recognize that your privacy is important to you, and therefore we endeavor to keep your Personal Information confidential. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your Personal Information. We assure you of our best effort to protect Personal Information, HOWEVER,WE DO NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT, OR GUARANTEE THAT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE PROTECTED AGAINST UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, LOSS, MISUSE, OR ALTERATIONS, AND DO NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR THE SECURITY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION SUBMITTED TO US NOR FOR YOUR OR THIRD PARTIES USE OR MISUSE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- Payment Gateway:
We safeguard your privacy using known security standards and procedures and comply with applicable privacy laws. Our Website combines industry-approved physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure that your information is well protected through its life cycle in our infrastructure. Personal Information is hashed or encrypted when it is stored in our infrastructure. Personal Information is decrypted, processed and immediately re-encrypted or discarded when no longer necessary.
- Opt-Out Policy:
Please email us at [email protected] if you no longer wish to receive any information from us.
If you have any grievances against the Website privacy practices, or you apprehend that your privacy is compromised at the Website, please address your complaint/ concerns to [email protected]. We assure, we shall pro-actively address your concerns.All disputes between us and you in this regard are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Pune courts.